IntelliMail Webclient, the New Benchmark in Collaboration and Ease of Use.
Bynari's new Web2.0 Ajax client was designed to give the user a great collaborative experience by incorporating the latest technologies combined with an attractive interface. IntelliMail benefits from Bynari's expertise in Groupware which has made the company the undisputed leader in collaboration and sharing tools.
- Built by collaboration and messaging experts with a combined experience of over 30 years in the industry.
- Ajax interface - right click, drag and drop, instant updates, low bandwidth usage.
- Display email list by user or domain with a simple right-click.
- Manage filters and out-of-office replies from the mail interface.
- Interoperable with all Kolab-compatible clients.
- Interoperable with Microsoft Outlook.
- Capable of displaying Outlook's deep-nested multipart MIME email attachments.
- Runs on Kolab servers or Bynari's own BCS server.
- Modular architecture - new features added regularly.
- Multiple languages.
- Implemented with proven, stable technologies.
- Low-complexity storage mechanism, no proprietary database.
The best features of your favorite desktop mail clients, anywhere, anytime for fast rollouts and reduced training requirements. A familiar look and feel!
Integrated calendar, task, and contact sharing as well as global LDAP address books, appointment scheduling, free/busy information and more. Unite your workforce!
Create and manage rules for mail delivery and vacation messages from within the mail client interface. Users can now self-administer how they prefer mail to be delivered and change their own password.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish translations are built right in.
Groupware functions are interoperable with Microsoft Outlook when using Bynari's Kolab-certified Outlook Connector add-in, and all other Kolab-enabled clients.
Written specifically for the powerful Kolab server, IntelliMail provides a full featured webmail solution for existing Kolab sites or Bynari's own Bynari Collaboration Server, also based on Kolab.
Messages are stored as RFC-compliant text files on the IMAP server to ensure compatibility and interoperation with other clients. No proprietary databases, no headaches!
IntelliMail is written in PHP and harnesses the power and scalability of the Zend Framework and other state-of-the-art technologies. Built with adaptability in mind!